Saturday, 28 October 2017

Letters for IBPS PO VII

Letter : Write an application to the branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures next week, asking him what steps need to be taken next. 

C-213, Block B
Dilshad Colony
Delhi

27th October 2017

The Branch Manager, 
XYZ Bank
Delhi - 110022 

Dear Sir, 

Subject : Loss of term deposit receipt bearing number 011002345

I am a savings account holder (A/c. No. 013246789800) at your branch and maintain a term deposit quoted above for the amount of 50,000.
I would like to inform you that I have accidentally misplaced the receipt for the term deposit. The term deposit will mature the next week and I have no clue what I am supposed to do next.


I request you to guide me regarding the procedure to be followed for the re-issue of the term deposit in lieu of the one lost. I also request you to cancel any payments against the original term-deposit receipt.

As the maturity time for the term end deposit is next week, I request you to take the necessary action at the earliest.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully,
xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly