Wednesday 8 March 2017

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY 2017



08- 03-2017






Thank you for you made me what I am when I am nothing. You have cried with me when I cried, while you also smiled when I smiled. You are truly a perfect companion for me and I remember you today because it’s your day, happy women’s day!


You’ve faced adversity through resilience and you have resolved your problems by means of a smile and you’ve obscured your tribulations in your heart. All I ask is for you is to be happy today, Happy Women’s Day!

A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy women’s day, so be grateful because today is your day!

All your love and all your caring ways are the main reasons why my heart often thinks of you during Women’s Day celebration. So I’m wishing you all happiness and a world filled with so much love

It’s true that behind every successful man is a woman who’s actually getting ahead of him. So three cheers to the woman of tomorrow, happy women’s day!

I hope your day is filled with sunshine as well as flowers with happy thoughts, enough to fill the house, happy women’s day!

Every home and every heart. Every feeling and every moment of happiness is truly incomplete without you for only you can complete this world. Have a very happy women’s day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly